• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dutchflyer break of journey in Holland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tannedfrog

Does anyone know whether the "any Dutch station" option on the Dutchflyer ticket is a strict "you must get there by the quickest route asap" or more a "take your time on a circuitous route over 24 hours" type ticket?!

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Oscar

Fares Advisor
I don't think this is at all clear but my understanding is that you are allowed to take any reasonable route to your destination and are allowed to break your journey. The same issue applies to Eurostar Any Belgian Station and Eurostar Any Dutch Station tickets as far as I am aware - I will consider contacting Nederlandse Spoorwegen for confirmation of the validity of these tickets.

tannedfrog

What's also not so good is having to wake up at 0545 uk time on the ferry when arriving into Holland!

Status
Not open for further replies.