• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

E-Rail Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

trains2

E-Rail presents a small selection of shots from our forthcoming releases South Western Lines & London - Bristol, plus some new rolling stock we have been creating.

Our forum returned tonight at 10pm, and can be found at www.e-rail-online.co.uk - we hope to see you there!

rbannerswl.jpg

scrgrb6.jpg

scrgrb4.jpg

scrgrb8.jpg

*Screenshots using MT Products have been removed at request.

rbannerl2b.jpg

BoxTunnel47.JPG

47004LowerBasildon.JPG

Some more modern repaints of the 47...

ER_FL_47150.jpg

ER_FL_47303.JPG

and something freeware....

5701.jpg

There may be some more to follow, but that's what we've been getting up to recently. Please do watch the site for any more info and developments.

www.e-rail-online.co.uk

Cheers

Rich

E-Rail

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

Indeed the South Western Lines screenshots look really Good. I like the look of Woking, the 444 desiro and the w.i.p Class 458. The GWML to Bristol also looks exiting.

trains2

But of course. :)

These two are much older shots though, so Woking looks a lot less populated! I shall take some new ones soon.

scrgrb6%7E0.jpg

scrgrb7%7E0.jpg

Cheers

Harold

The 2 screenshots clearly show that the 455 in Platform 3 at Woking is an 8 car train and fits well in the platform.

I must say though, that the snow texture on the ground, platform and track texture looks amazing. Looks really realistic! :D

Coxster

Established Member
Harold said:
The 2 screenshots clearly show that the 455 in Platform 3 at Woking is an 8 car train and fits well in the platform.
Anyway, it should be 12 coaches in length ;)

Harold

I didn't think that Platform 3 at Woking could fit 12 coaches, as all that terminates at platform 3 is at the most 8 car 455's.

Coxster

Established Member
Harold said:
I didn't think that Platform 3 at Woking could fit 12 coaches, as all that terminates at platform 3 is at the most 8 car 455's.
You don't reguarly get trains longer than 12 coaches at Victoria but some platforms can hold more! ;) The point is that there are many platforms longer than the trains they see regualry. The Woking to London stopper simply doesn't need a 12 coach capacity.

trains2

Another update for you all, this time, wagons. :) Matt Dension has been working hard to fill in one of the major gaps in the freeware wagon scene, the Network Rail Yellow JNA. It will hopefully be released soon when it is fully complete. Other wagons may also be following.

SWL47JNA01.jpg

SWL47JNA04.jpg

SWL47JNA09.jpg

SWL47JNA11.jpg

SWL47JNA14.jpg

SWL47JNA17.jpg

SWL47JNA19.jpg

SWL47JNA20.jpg

SWL47JNA23.jpg

SWL47JNA24.jpg

Regards

Coxster

Established Member
I remember there was a superb one in production at UKTS a while ago but the author seemed to dissappear into thin air :(

1K73

The 47 still has wrong windows but apart from that everything looks good!

David

Coxster

Established Member
nutter said:
I'll have to start saving my pocket money then.
Having seen the WIP version in action, I will safely say it'll be worth every penny - it sure looked it!

Coxster

Established Member
nutter said:
This might sound stupid but will it be free or will it be a commercial add-on?
Some of the Class 47s will be released as freeware, as will some wagons and a few other locos.

trains2

heart-of-wessex said:
Beast!!

Hope you get Chippenham right :-P

Also would Melksham be a chance, Melksham always gets left out :(

Thanks. :) We're not sure as yet what branches we will be including, but a number are planned, and so far the Oxford line has been included from Didcot, so it is a possiblilty.

nutter said:
This might sound stupid but will it be free or will it be a commercial add-on?

The two routes shown above will both be commercial add-ons. The Class 47 will be included with London - Bristol, and then when that is released, freeware re-skins will be available to download, but you will require the route to have the model. The JNA will be a freeware release before Christmas.

40445 said:
The 47 still has wrong windows but apart from that everything looks good!

David

This has been corrected on the 'master' model I believe. The model up there is the most recent repaint and so is not up-to-date.

Regards

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
heart-of-wessex said:
Beast!!

Hope you get Chippenham right :-P

Also would Melksham be a chance, Melksham always gets left out :(

;)

We have been considering doing Chippenham-Melksham-Trowbridge-Bath as it will create a triangle somewhere in the middle of the route but that is no promise. Our plan at the moment is to get London Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads and Didcot Parkway to Oxford finished ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.