• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

E-Rail Wagon Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
This wagon and loco are under construction too!

VT47_1.jpg

ER_JNA_03.jpg

trains2

I'd like to point out before someone else does, that everything is now 'straight' on the JNA, not like it is in that pic! I need my version updating...

1K73

Roof appears a bit tall on the 47/57, and the front windows are still too big, its looking alright though.

David

trains2

I believe the 47 has now been rectified; but the 57 is pretty much correct - it has been measured and measured again so its all in your mind David. :)

1K73

Feel free to check for yourself :)

11fcd2370.jpg

1. Note how grilles on roof extend into bodyside where electric flash sticker is, not on model.

2. Note how front window and side windows start and end at same height, again not on the model.

3. Also, notice height of roof above cab in relation to cab window height. The MSTS version you show, roof height and cab window height are equal, in real life, the roof height is smaller.

Hope this helps.

David

1K73

57-6fe

Possibly more useful when comparing to the front profile?

David

Status
Not open for further replies.