• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Early Buses In Weymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitdiver

I am a resident of Bedfordshire and also an ENCTS pass holder. I am also a regular visitor to Weymouth.
Where I am in Bedfordshire we have no Sunday or Bank Holiday bus service. However looking at the bus service in Weymouth I notice there is an early service on Route number 1 at 0440 on a Sunday morning. Is this really necessary as we don't even have that sort of early service on a weekday.

I'm not jealous just a bit curious

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheGrandWazoo

Veteran Member
Somerset with international travel (e.g. across th
I am a resident of Bedfordshire and also an ENCTS pass holder. I am also a regular visitor to Weymouth.
Where I am in Bedfordshire we have no Sunday or Bank Holiday bus service. However looking at the bus service in Weymouth I notice there is an early service on Route number 1 at 0440 on a Sunday morning. Is this really necessary as we don't even have that sort of early service on a weekday.

I'm not jealous just a bit curious

It’s an impressive but rare 24 hr service. It’s a commercial service too.

dgl

Established Member
It's to cater for Saturday night revellers and for people who have to get to work in the morning, esp. given that most people on Portland who have a job work in Weymouth and the surrounding area/

Status
Not open for further replies.