• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Earthquake Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

Sprog said:
F*uck Earthquakes......!

Twisters, now they are a threat!

Whats it like over there for Tornados?........

TBH, they are one of the main powers of 'mother nature' i personally fear. They are beautiful, yet shrowded in mystery. And i can only imagine the fear when youve got one near by and you have no idea if its gonna come your way. Especially if it stops moving, as that means its comming right for you.............. :shock:

They are very scary, the sirens went off last night, highly active severe night suddenly poped up from a day in the upper 30 celcius. They don't really bother me now because im so used to them but when I first came here, I was so scared I couldnt eat, I was shaking and was feeling how I felt when the quake hit.

Guinness

Established Member
We had a 4.5 Earthquake a year ago, barely shook my bed and all it did was make a Pen fall off my desk at 4:30 in the morning.

Fancy having an Earthquake that early ;)

3.1 - Christ the worlds in danger :pirate:

Gareth Hale

We had a 5.2 Quake in 2004, that knocked the speakers off my PC and boy, it was scary as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.