• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Easement - Finsbury Pk, King's Cross & Moorgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee_Again

Hi,

As I understand it there are two easements regarding London Terminal tickets for these stations.

The first allows travel on the Victoria Line from FP to Highbury and on both the Victoria and Piccadilly from FP to KX (plus the reverse).

The second allows travel on the Circle between KX and MG and to Old Street on the Northern from KX and MG.

Both of these don't allow intermediate entry/exists.

My problem is that I can't find evidence of this. I have looked through the latest easement guide and can't see it anywhere. Can somebody please help.

I would like documented proof for a few colleagues who won't believe this until they see it in writing.

Thank you in advance,

Lee

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CyrusWuff

Established Member
Technically they're interavailable routes as opposed to easements.

If you have access to KnowledgeBase, go to "London area ticketing", then "Inter-available routes".

Unfortunately, I can't find a public copy of same...either that or my Google fu is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.