• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast diversions on sunday 27th may

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm39275

according to national rail enquires, East Coast service between Leeds and Wakefeild westgate are being diverted with journey times extened by 20 mintes. does any one know any more about this as any information whould be ideal as im planing on traveling from leeds to london on that day.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator

cm39275

the kind information i whould like to know is what the possiability of East Coast services being formed off HST's or mark 4 being draged by 67's

Eagle

Established Member
the kind information i whould like to know is what the possiability of East Coast services being formed off HST's or mark 4 being draged by 67's

Almost certainly EC HSTs I reckon. There's certainly enough spare on a Sunday to provide one an hour to Leeds (needs four units? five?).

Status
Not open for further replies.