• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast First Class Rewards (changing tickets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralexn

So I have used my points on Tickets,

Am i 100% correct in thinking these tickets can now not be amended at all? as i wish to change my date of travel.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yep, as YorkshireRider says, no changes are allowed. This is in the T&Cs (and I recall it was brought up in a previous topic recently).

This is documented here:-

http://www.eastcoast.co.uk/loyalty-intro-page/membership-terms-and-conditions/

6.1.2a First Class Return Ticket for one person:
Members can claim an East Coast First Class return train ticket for journeys operated by ECML for 500 Points*. The ticket will be valid for six months from the date it is issued. Subject to availability, the free tickets are allocated on all days of the week, for off-peak travel. The journey must be booked at least 7 days in advance of travel, with reservations available up to 12 weeks in advance. The return journey must be within one month of the outward journey. Valid only on booked trains. During peak periods, such as Christmas and Easter, we reserve the right to suspend availability. Once booked, no changes to travel arrangements can be made. Up to 3 child tickets can be booked with each adult ticket, at a cost of £20 return each. Free First Class tickets do not permit access to East Coast First Class Lounges, unless the appropriate supplement is paid. *From 9 January 2012 this will increase to 900 Points and tickets will be available to book in the East Coast booking engine immediately after redemption.

Status
Not open for further replies.