• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast first class - what to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
Hi all

I'm going first class (£25) on EC between London - Edinburgh on the 31st may and as it is my first time in EC 1st and I was wondering what to expect?

Will someone be willing to help?

Cheers!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Failed Unit

Established Member
Hi all

I'm going first class (£25) on EC between London - Edinburgh on the 31st march and as it is my first time in EC 1st and I was wondering what to expect?

Will someone be willing to help?

Cheers!

Hunger :lol: Maybe not as it is the weekend!

If you are leaving after 1000, you will get soft drinks / tea / coffee from the trolley and a pack of sandwiches, crisps etc from the trolley after leaving London, if you are very lucky they may offer you more as you head north.

The normal larger seat and free wi-fi.

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
Hunger :lol: Maybe not as it is the weekend!

If you are leaving after 1000, you will get soft drinks / tea / coffee from the trolley and a pack of sandwiches, crisps etc from the trolley after leaving London, if you are very lucky they may offer you more as you head north.

The normal larger seat and free wi-fi.

Sorry i meant 31 May (was trying to hide my phone from the boss!)

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
1300 Departure

It will be the all day offer so a choice of two hot dishes (one of which will take the form of a jacket potato with filling), sandwiches, crisps, biscuits as well as soft drinks, tea/coffee and alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.