• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast Loyalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merthyr

I was wondering how many points do you get per pound and if you can get the points on non east coast routes as i cant see it on the website?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
I was wondering how many points do you get per pound and if you can get the points on non east coast routes as i cant see it on the website?

You get 1p per £ spent. It works for any tickets provided the total is over £22, although there's no minimum limit for some East-Coast advance fares.

You can also use the points to get free East Coast journeys, which are excellent value (even though they used to be better!)

DaveNewcastle

Established Member
Almost.
For every £1 you spend with us online, we’ll give you 1 Point – or 1½ if you buy First Class tickets.** You can then use your Points for:
• eVouchers for big savings on your travel
• Free East Coast return tickets
• Free East Coast Wi-Fi
For full details, see : East Coast Rewards

Also discussed here : New East Coast loyalty scheme: "East Coast Rewards", here : East Coast Rewards, here : East Coast First Class Rewards and here : How Does East Coast Rewards Work ?

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
Ah yes - forgot about the 1.5p for first class - wish I could afford it :cry:

All Line Rover

Established Member
Ah yes - forgot about the 1.5p for first class - wish I could afford it :cry:

You're not missing anything.

Also, do remember that the extra 0.5p means you gain an extra £1 for every £200 you spend on first class train tickets. Fabulous!!

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
On the other hand, you've only got to spend £600 on first class travel to be entitled to a free first class ticket :-x

All Line Rover

Established Member
On the other hand, you've only got to spend £600 on first class travel to be entitled to a free first class ticket :-x

Yes, for a First AP ticket that's non-refundable, apparently non-amendable and even non-bookable! :lol:

Oh how we love to plug East Coast on this forum! :D

Merthyr

I know its probably a stupid question but can you book the ticket on their site for NON east coast route?

All Line Rover

Established Member
I know its probably a stupid question but can you book the ticket on their site for NON east coast route?

Not with the free ticket, no. But I believe that the 1p/1.5p "vouchers" can be converted into an e-voucher for use against train tickets on any TOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.