• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast - not showing all journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyD

Hi,

I need to travel from Weeton to Edinburgh on the 18th October and would ideally like to travel via York as I can use East Coast which I find more reliable than going via Leeds and using Cross Country. When I search for a ticket however, the journeys available are very limited. I would ideally like to travel at about 10.00, and although there is a ticket available at 9.49 the change at York is very quick and I want to go and get a newspaper! How can I force the system to show the other available journeys? I know there are plenty more East Coast trains from York to Edinburgh but they are not showing with my Weeton connection.

Many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
You want the 1135 from York, right?

Go to 'More options' then Avoid: Leeds, then 'Timetables Only' and choose Calling at: Alnmouth, then 'Buy a ticket'.

The price is £20.90 on the East Coast website.

Alternatively a station can do this for you (but without the EC online discount)

Status
Not open for further replies.