• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast Rail Voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgodek

Hi there
Was issued East Coast Rail vouchers and was wondering if I can use them on any train/any route or only the east coast route?

They are called Rail vouchers, not branded by anyone but "issued by East Coast" written below the title. So not sure.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

barrykas

Established Member
Hi there
Was issued East Coast Rail vouchers and was wondering if I can use them on any train/any route or only the east coast route?

As it (should) say on the back, they're valid for payment in part or full for a journey (or associated things) with any company. Note, however, that you can't get change from them and can't use them online.

Cheers,

Barry

Smethwickian

Valid towards any normal ticket/railcard purchase at any National Rail ticket office and should be accepted as cash for tickets sold on board any National Rail service where appropriate, as far as I am aware. Please note, though, that no change can be given if you spend less than the face value.

EDIT - beaten to it. Hopefully you've been sent small denomination(s), not one big payment you don't need to spend all at once.

jgodek

Thanks Guys,
Its a whopping 34 pounds. So I doubt Id have gotten much change back anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.