• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast Rewards Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle73

On Moderation
I just logged into my account to redeem some of my points for a lounge pass and it's telling me my account balance is zero! This isn't right. I should have a balance of several hundred. Anyone else having this problem?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
I just logged into my account to redeem some of my points for a lounge pass and it's telling me my account balance is zero! This isn't right. I should have a balance of several hundred. Anyone else having this problem?

Just logged in and my points balance is showing correctly, though when I was making a booking yesterday it kept saying there was an error and the site wouldn't display my current balance.

If it doesn't resolve, might be worth contacting their web support team?

Bungle73

On Moderation
OK, I got them back. When I went to the Rewards section it was asking if I wanted to join. I took a chance, filled in the info, and clicked "Join". I was sort of afraid this would wipe out all my points, but I took a chance. Once I'd done this my Rewards account appeared, along with all my points! Phew! :)

Extra lounge pass now booked! 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.