• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Croydon to Brighton FCC only CDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

bicbasher

Established Member
Can this ticket be purchased at the East Croydon ticket office? Also is it possible to purchase Plusbus with this ticket as I couldn't find any tickets on offer using Brighton B&H BUS using BRFares?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

horizonflame

Yes, you can purchase a Brighton & Hove Plusbus with any TOC specific or Any Permitted ticket as you are travelling in from outside the PlusBus boundary...

"A Brighton PLUSBUS ticket gives you unlimited bus travel on participating operators’ services, around the whole urban area of Brighton & Hove city and as far as Newhaven (to the east), and Shoreham-by-Sea (to the west) as defined by the travel zone map below."

At the station it will cost you £3 but if you can buy online and collect from a TVM you can get it for £2 too...

http://www.plusbus.info/sites/default/files/pdfs/PLUSBUS-June-July-Online-Offer.pdf

PlusBus is usually a seperate ticket so you will have normal train ticket in addition to your PlusBus.

Last edited:

bicbasher

Established Member
Thanks for that, I was planning to buy from Southern's website, but I'll use one of the other TOC websites listed in the PDF instead to save £1.

bicbasher

Established Member
You need to book a journey East Croydon - Brighton. On the East Midlands Trains site, the £2 PlusBus offer ticket is available later in the booking process.

Thanks, I purchased the tickets on SWT's website with no problems.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just picked up the tickets from East Dulwich. However as I booked the tickets as Journey 1 and Journey 2 (The other doesn't require Plusbus), when I was asked to put the card in the ToD, it didn't ask for the booking reference for the second set of tickets.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Thanks, I purchased the tickets on SWT's website with no problems.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just picked up the tickets from East Dulwich. However as I booked the tickets as Journey 1 and Journey 2 (The other doesn't require Plusbus), when I was asked to put the card in the ToD, it didn't ask for the booking reference for the second set of tickets.

Some of the TVMs will still automatically print the tickets if there is only one booking associated with the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.