• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Kent Railway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
As you know, I am a volunteer at the East Kent Railway near Dover in Kent. I have set up a Fotopic site that is currently missing a few bits of rolling stock but the main ones are included.

The URL is http://ekrailway.fotopic.net - let me know what you think.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Nice site, I was gonna do something similar to that a while back (GCR though), 101 looks nice as well, doesnt appear to clag as much as ours, what's the interior like?

Coxster

Established Member
Jamie C. Steel said:
Nice site, I was gonna do something similar to that a while back (GCR though), 101 looks nice as well, doesnt appear to clag as much as ours, what's the interior like?
It'd been sitting idle for quite a while whilst 427 was started up but when Alistair/Steve takes it on an ECS trip or first start it up, you don't half get covered (and the air polluted ;))!

Coxster

Established Member
There are talks of repainting the 101. One coach has an advert for 'Regional Railway's passenger charter' and the other one is 'How to contact First North Western' ;)

Guinness

Established Member
Coxster said:
There are talks of repainting the 101. One coach has an advert for 'Regional Railway's passenger charter' and the other one is 'How to contact First North Western' ;)

You have an ex-FNW 101?!

How much does EKR cost for a 14 year old? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.