• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Midlands Round Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

extendedpaul

Sorry I typed the wrong ticket title it is the East MIDLANDS Round Robin .I will be using this ticket next Wednesday starting from Sheffield travelling initially to Worksop, The ticket is valid from 08.45 but the (hourly) service departs at 08.44.

Am I right in thinking I can buy the ticket at Sheffield but will also need to purchase a single to Darnall where the service calls at 08.49 ?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Yes that is right - show both of them to the conductor as well when you get on, saves the confusion later on aftr Darnall.

extendedpaul

The train was on the platform at Sheffield at 8.35 on the day I travelled so I showed the conductor the ticket and asked if I needed to buy a single to Darnall. He glanced at it and said it was fine !

Established Member
That was good of him, although if you do it in future you might not be so lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.