• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Midlands Trains Response Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamP819

Hello All

I have recently applied for a Service Depot Driver role with East Midlands Trains at Neville Hill Leeds. I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with applying for EMT and if so how long it typically took/takes for them to reply regarding if you had passed the initial application stage.

The post only closed last week, so I am not expecting anything just yet but am just curious.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dynamonic

The time it takes will depend on how many applicants EMT had and their timeframe for recruitment.

With EMT’s recent Depot Driver recruitment for Nottingham and Derby, candidates were informed either way about a week and a half after the vacancy closed, so if that’s anything to go by, the wait may not be that long.

Good luck SamP819. :)

smoore102

Hi Sam,

I also applied for this job and was wandering the same. Glad to see there is someone else still waiting to hear back, makes me feel more confident it wasn’t an instant no.

Simon

SamP819

Thanks For the replies guys!

Just going to bunker down and be patient then haha. Hopefully, it will be good news for both of us Simon.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.