• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Midlands Trains - Trainee Service Driver Neville Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1981

Follow the s.t.a.r structure for all answers, keep it honest and use anything best relevant to the question regardless of how old the experience.
S.t.a.r is
Situation
Task
Action
Result
Use safety in every answer and most of all relax,stay calm and dont be afraid to ask and confirm anything you need too.
1 last bit of advice is dont go into massive detail unless asked, use ABC
Accurate
Brief
Clear
Good luck
Ps, passed twice in 6 years it's worked for me

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Markwalker

Follow the s.t.a.r structure for all answers, keep it honest and use anything best relevant to the question regardless of how old the experience.
S.t.a.r is
Situation
Task
Action
Result
Use safety in every answer and most of all relax,stay calm and dont be afraid to ask and confirm anything you need too.
1 last bit of advice is dont go into massive detail unless asked, use ABC
Accurate
Brief
Clear
Good luck
Ps, passed twice in 6 years it's worked for me
Brilliant thanks for taking the time to reply Steve I appreciate your advice

Daveb1664

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has advice on the mmi interview and if there is a time frame on experiences, for example does the answer you give have to be from the past 5 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I contacted OPC and asked the question about how recent your answers have to be. They said as long as you can remember the event well it could be 20 years ago. However I have tried to keep mine from the last couple of years. When's your MMI? Mine's May 14th.

Markwalker

Hi, I contacted OPC and asked the question about how recent your answers have to be. They said as long as you can remember the event well it could be 20 years ago. However I have tried to keep mine from the last couple of years. When's your MMI? Mine's May 14th.
Ah that's good to know, I have the mmi and the other assessments on the 17th May, best of luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.