• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Easy Jet Speedy Boarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
See my post about BHX-EDI flight Sunday, I checked in using the machine at the airport and was able to select an exit seat free of charge. Not sure if this was a cock up or regular event.:p

It's a regular event, although you'd of probably noticed they use the same check-in machines as AF/KLM which do charge for exit seat selection at the kiosk.

Worst "priority boarding" I've seen was when one of the charter airlines had a deal with the airport to purchase "first class treatment" (aka priority boarding and a free sparkling wine in the Weatherspoons). I think it was a ski to Geneva so naturally it was a heavily snobbed flight. Anyway about 1hr 20 before departure the line was about 50 people thick all edging to get on first handling their priority slip. :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

wintonian

Established Member
Won't matter soon as easyJet will in all likelihood be scrapping free seating in favour of a "Flybe style" allocated seating system (i.e. pay up or have a crap seat!). :lol:

I've all ways had a pretty good choice of seats at Flybe check in (taking into account unavailability due to weight balancing), mind you I get there pretty much as soon as it opens and then settle down for lunch and the plane has generally been half empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.