• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Easybus website - just me with problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapeltom

Established Member
I'm trying to book a bus journey from Luton Airport to London on Monday 6th October via Easybus. Now it gives me options to buy on that date for the other airports but doesn't go past the end of September for the Luton to London route and vice versa.

Is it just me and my devices?

Ta.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dzug2

I have a feeling Easybus are pulling out of that route and going into partnership with one of the other operators

I'll have a dig around to see if I can find details

Edit - Easybus have already done that (in July)

so pass as to why October journeys aren't showing. They don't on my PC either so maybe not loaded yet. Or maybe the partnership isn't working out.

Last edited:

Busaholic

Veteran Member
You could always try National Express - they are bookable in advance too and offer two Central London drop-off points and fares are much the same.

Deerfold

Veteran Member
You could always try National Express - they are bookable in advance too and offer two Central London drop-off points and fares are much the same.

Two?

Baker Street
Portman Square
Victoria Rail Station
Victoria Coach Station

And then there's the long-running Greenline 757 which unfortunately is a shadow of its former self since the NX competition started (and initially NX were the only ones allowed to the use the bus station at Luton Airport, since declared unlawful).

dzug2

Except Easybus are in fact selling discounted tickets for travel on the National Express service and are generally cheaper. They don't (on this route) run their own buses

What seems to be changing on 1 October is the way of booking - you have to go to the Luton central London page rather than the Luton Baker Street page.

This gives you the choice of several central London points rather than just Baker Street

A bit confusing in the meanwhile

Status
Not open for further replies.