• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ebbsfleet intl

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvboy

Established Member
quick Q - does anyone know if there are ticket barriers at ebbsfeet intl please?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
The OP may be asking to see whether he can make a quick interchange from Gravesend to Ashford Platforms maybe?, without having the ticket barriers pose a problem?.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
I've done the quick dash without problems - the gates are manned.

If this is part of a 395 bash, unless the timetable has changed then the most efficient ( as in quickest rather than cheapest ) way of collecting 395 haulages is to do a series of Stratford - Ebbsfleet returns; at Ebbsfleet the cross platform interchange for the return will only be a few minutes whether you are on the high or low level platforms.

From memory a weekly season for this sector is worthwhile for an intense one day bash!

dvboy

Established Member
thanks. i was asking as i wished to sneakily break a journey on the "& connections" part of an advance ticket, but i ended up not doing it

387star

On Moderation
I sampled HS1 today on a 395. Impressed by the class 395! The stations looked strange though with all that concrete and especially as the huge platforms were so empty but I guess they must get busy during peak times

Status
Not open for further replies.