• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EB's Upcoming Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
As partly mentioned briefly in another thread, EB have announced three further products for release "in the not too distant future". West Coast Part 2 is a rather strange thing to mention, considering part 1 isn't even out yet!

/// The Leeds Loop //// an add-on for our ever popular "East Coast Express", Series, these two products have outsold all comers to date ! The add-on will contain all stations from York to Leeds & Leeds to Doncaster.

/// Trans Pennine Express //// a standalone product from York in the East, to Manchester in the West.

/// West Coast Mainline 2 //// again a standalone product, but with the facility to join onto /// West Coast Mainline 1 //// .

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

1D53

Established Member
The TPE route will be good if its actually some good.

petethetim

Coxster I think that may be what the person meant who told me but they described it as ECE Pt3 , Can you post a link to the EBANN site ? Please!

nutter

As notwork fail has blocked the site, does anyone know if the ECE will run directly with Transpennine, the way ECE 1&2 do. As as Transpennine is going to Manchester maybe it could link upto WCW1 (my imagintation ;)) and you could do Euston to Kings X. What a super route that would be

Coxster

Established Member
As notwork fail has blocked the site, does anyone know if the ECE will run directly with Transpennine, the way ECE 1&2 do. As as Transpennine is going to Manchester maybe it could link upto WCW1 (my imagintation ;)) and you could do Euston to Kings X. What a super route that would be
As said in the quote above, TPE will be a standalone product. Only the Leeds Loop will join with ECE.

petethetim

What a route indeed but it would need some PC to sustain it ;)

nutter

And what Am I getting in a few months (just moved back to april). One heck of a super PC, and all for £878 including delivery.

It's a shame that, especially with europeanbahn doing the Midland too, it could've been the start of a full British mainline (ie not secondry) simulation

petethetim

And what Am I getting in a few months (just moved back to april). One heck of a super PC, and all for £878 including delivery.

It's a shame that, especially with europeanbahn doing the Midland too, it could've been the start of a full British mainline (ie not secondry) simulation

Well I just got a new PC AMD 64 4800 dual core but to be honest It does not do MSTS any favours performs ok but its the old chestnut of the latest not always being the best in the case of MSTS

Mintona

Established Member
Just a quick query, does anyone know if EB are continuing their Midland Mainline and GWML routes (London-Sheffield and London-Bristol)? As I was rather looking forward to those, especially the GWML!

Cheers.

LucaZone

Depends if they want to compete with the fact by the time they release it, Kuju's Rail Simulator will be out with a far more detailed version of the same route. Albeit London to Oxford.

Status
Not open for further replies.