• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eddie the Engine for MSTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
Stobart Rail Eddie the engine will be available from 29-11-2006.
More information at: http://www.dutchtraindesign.com/index.php
stob.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Looks great, hopefully we can see some nice activities using it! I think the only routes it could be used on is NWE v2.1 or Glasgow to Carlisle.

Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
You can use it anywhere...
Exactley... it is your simulation, your own railway, you don't need driving licence for that thing. If you want it on the RCA route (i.m.o. one of the best routes for MSTS, becouse it is the only one with real overhead life wires) fine, so be it. If you want it on a special from London victoria to Brighton... why not?

The Snap

Established Member
You can use it anywhere...

We mean you could have an activity based on the real-life working on Thames-Mersey and Gasgow to Carlisle. The train runs up the WCML, so it would be nice on the Glasgow to Carlisle...;)

Mintona

Established Member
There's a Carlisle-Glasgow?! *Shocked and excited*

I like the look of the shed, and I reckon it looks beautiful in reality too.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Exactley... it is your simulation, your own railway, you don't need driving licence for that thing. If you want it on the RCA route (i.m.o. one of the best routes for MSTS, becouse it is the only one with real overhead life wires) fine, so be it. If you want it on a special from London victoria to Brighton... why not?

Sorry but what does RCA stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.