• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eden Project Public Transport Discount with a Rover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gathursty

Established Member
From the website: http://www.edenproject.com/visit/buy-tickets

Buy tickets on the door to receive this discount – if you arrive by public transport (ie bus or train), you will need to present a ticket with a valid destination (ie Eden for bus tickets; St Austell, Par, Luxulyan or Bugle for train tickets) that is valid for your day of entry to Eden.

What if I bought the Cornwall Rover instead of a point-to-point ticket?
I won't complain too much if it isn't. I'm amazed at the value of the branch line day return prices down in Cornwall (£3.15 Par - Newquay return)!!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
I believe the cost of travel in Cornwall is so low is to promote travel in the region.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
I'd ask them if there will be a problem with the Ride Cornwall ticket. If they say yes, would an extra ticket from Quintrel Down or somewhere to Bugle work?

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
Do be careful that they actually apply the discount though. Despite my making it clear that I'd arrived by public transport they failed to give me the discounted rate, and it was only because it sounded a bit pricey so I double checked that I realised they'd charged me the "public" rate (one adult & one child).

Status
Not open for further replies.