• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Edinburgh to Aberdeen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi. I am very confused about this. When the older BVE4 version was out I installed it. When I went to drive it it was really fuzzy etc. So I uninstalled it and installed it again and it was fine. Had that for a few months and then recently it was updated so I downloaded the updates. Went to drive it and it was fuzzy again. Kept it on the computer for a bit and every time I went to drive it, it was fuzzy. I reinstalled it today and it is still really fuzzy. Can anyone help please because I was really looking forward to this. I have fiddled about with the display options and that hasn't helped. Cheers, James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The view outside the cab is fine but the panel is really fuzzy. It's really wierd.

Tom B

Established Member
Which train are you using? Does this problem occur if you select a different train?

What are your system specs (specifically RAM and gfx card)

It happens on every single train. Don't know about the PC specifics but it is farely powerful and I never have this problem with any other route.

Coxster

Established Member
I had this exact problem a while back. I downloaded the latest graphics drivers free from my graphics card manufacturer's website and it solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.