• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Electric Futures for Rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrictrains

Hi

I am organising an event this Friday which will be focusing on a key emerging topic within rail transportation. We have Enno Wiebe,the Senior Adviser at Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies speaking on
ERRAC’s Energy Roadmap. In particular he will be looking at a sustainable future for rail.
If anyone from the rail forum would like to come along please drop me a PM.

All the best,
Jo

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

YorkshireBear

Established Member
Hi

I am organising an event this Friday which will be focusing on a key emerging topic within rail transportation. We have Enno Wiebe,the Senior Adviser at Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies speaking on
ERRAC’s Energy Roadmap. In particular he will be looking at a sustainable future for rail.
If anyone from the rail forum would like to come along please drop me a PM.

All the best,
Jo

You cant PM until you have made a few posts so people cant PM you. Might need to put details on here.

Peter Sarf

Established Member
Would be worth stating where it is.

Might be worth putting a link in if there is any web page/site to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.