• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMR 180's Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all from a first time Poster!

Am currently on an East Midlands Rover on the trail of my last few EMR Units for travel. Managed 2 out if 3 so far am still missing 180109 so does anyone know what diagram (if any) it's on either for the rest of today or tomorrow?

Many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LA50041

Established Member
Hello all from a first time Poster!

Am currently on an East Midlands Rover on the trail of my last few EMR Units for travel. Managed 2 out if 3 so far am still missing 180109 so does anyone know what diagram (if any) it's on either for the rest of today or tomorrow?

Many thanks
Looks like only 111 & 113 out today

Cheers! Have seen these already today so a nice easy rest of day beckons! Am on way to Matlock on 170416...

Update:
When I got back to Derby from Matlock 180113 was in P7 shunting ECS Into Etches Park. Interrogation of RTT Revealed 1B64 had been caped at Leicester due to a Traction Equipment Fault on the Unit. The Return 1D63 was also Caped Throughout. It obviously made it back to DY (Although I could find no record of the Short Notice Woking from LEI)
My Question is: Assuming it maybe dosen't get fixed overnight might 180109 come out to play tomorrow as a replacement?
Any advice from anyone 'In the Know' overnight or tomorrow morning would be greatly appreciated
Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.