• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMR HSTs to Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthurfical

This has probably been answered before but it’s all very confusing...

Are all EMR services out of Leeds to STP operated using HSTs?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

On Moderation
This has probably been answered before but it’s all very confusing...

Are all EMR services out of Leeds to STP operated using HSTs?
Yes, until the May timetable change. The Leeds services are used to get the HSTs to/from Neville Hill depot for maintenance.

On Moderation
Cheers, do these run on a Saturday?
Yes, but does depend on weekend engineering work. Your best bet is to use RealTimeTrains and search for all EMR services at Leeds on the relevant day.

Kite159

Veteran Member
If you want to ride one, the best day is a Sunday, because the timings are slightly better (if I recall Monday - Saturday they are all early morning departures and late night arrivals)

Arthurfical

I just wanted to check that 1D66 St Pan to Leeds would be a HST? I know this comes off the Nottingham service

JonathanH

Veteran Member
I just wanted to check that 1D66 St Pan to Leeds would be a HST? I know this comes off the Nottingham service
Yes, 1D66 1904 St Pancras International to Leeds on weekdays until 14 May has to be a HST if it is going through to Leeds before the May timetable change as it goes afterwards to Neville Hill who only do HSTs (for EMR).

Status
Not open for further replies.