• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMR Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choochoo0001

Morning all.

Are there any EMR drivers here that are based at Lincoln?

I’m contemplating putting in for the advertised vacancies / Talent Pool there and wondered if anyone would mind letting me know about the type of work / diagrams etc? And also wouldn’t mind me asking more questions if I think of them!

Cheers!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

2L70

On Moderation
First start 0409 latest finish 0023.
Routes Leicester via Notts, Cleethorpes, Peterborough and Doncaster.
Roster too complicated to explain but Sundays are inside the week.
Decent management and local ASLEF Reps.

DogboxDerek153

The first diagram on a Monday is 04:09 then Tuesday to Friday it’s 04:06. Last diagram finishes at 00:06 Monday to Friday. Saturday early turn starts at 04:34 and last turn finishes at 22:56. Sunday early turn starts at 07:30 Spare and 07:46 actual first running turn, last turn finishes at 00:01 Monday morning. Gaffer is a good fellow. Steady staff with steady work. For a copy of the roster contact me privately and I will forward you a copy!!

Wheeler100

The first diagram on a Monday is 04:09 then Tuesday to Friday it’s 04:06. Last diagram finishes at 00:06 Monday to Friday. Saturday early turn starts at 04:34 and last turn finishes at 22:56. Sunday early turn starts at 07:30 Spare and 07:46 actual first running turn, last turn finishes at 00:01 Monday morning. Gaffer is a good fellow. Steady staff with steady work. For a copy of the roster contact me privately and I will forward you a copy!!

This is a role I am also interested in, would it be possible for you to forward me the roster also , many thanks

Owen T

DogboxDerek153
I PMd you a while ago but no reply, I think theres a limit on sending PMs though (you need 5 posts before you can send PMs I think, not sure).

DogboxDerek153

DogboxDerek153
I PMd you a while ago but no reply, I think theres a limit on sending PMs though (you need 5 posts before you can send PMs I think, not sure).
I will see what I can do bear with me and hopefully I will be able to send roster!

2L70

On Moderation
Nottingham - Skegness
Nottingham - Lincoln
Lincoln - Newark North Gate
Lincoln - Sleaford
Lincoln - Grimsby
153, 156, 158. 170 soon

trolleyman

Thankyou 2L70.
In the end I’ve just applied for Lincoln as Boston as a home doesn’t look as suitable as Lincoln.

Does anybody know how many jobs there is going at Lincoln, looks there’s plenty who would apply

Flipflopkebab

trolleyman

3 jobs according to those who are in the know at Nottingham.

However, I think there is a Nottingham driver who has a lateral transfer in so maybe just 2 for external candidates.

Choochoo0001

Did anyone that applied for these roles hear anything back yet?

Or do you reckon we won’t hear anything back until after the festive period?

Choochoo0001

Got a Email at 0102 this morning saying “Shortlisted will be in touch shortly”

I got the same email saying that I had been shortlisted and they will be in touch with information about the next selection process.
Makes me wonder if, due to a larger interest than anticipated, maybe they’ll add another phase before an interview to thin the herd?

No timeframe of when we can expect to hear anything else back just yet though!

Good luck to anyone else that is waiting as well!

Choochoo0001

Nottingham - Skegness
Nottingham - Lincoln
Lincoln - Newark North Gate
Lincoln - Sleaford
Lincoln - Grimsby
153, 156, 158. 170 soon

Any of the helpful drivers that answered questions earlier in the thread able to confirm if this is the same information relevant to Lincoln drivers? (It was posted in response to a question about Boston depot).

Managed to land an interview and want to make sure I’ve got the right information!

Thanks!

Busyboy89

Lincoln drivers sign

Lincoln - Nottingham inc north gate
Lincoln - cleethorpes
Lincoln - Doncaster
Lincoln - Peterborough via Sleaford
Nottingham - Leicester

hope that helps :)
I’m a guard there don’t think I’ve missed any off.

Failed Unit

Established Member
Lincoln drivers sign

Lincoln - cleethorpes
Lincoln - Doncaster
Nottingham - Leicester

For my interest do you sign 222s or are they done by Nottingham crews when they venture in?

Choochoo0001

Lincoln drivers sign

Lincoln - cleethorpes
Lincoln - Doncaster
Nottingham - Leicester

Thanks for your input, much appreciated!

Do they sign the same traction as Boston?

Busyboy89

They don’t sign 222’s just the 15x’s at the moment and soon the 170s when they arrive.

good luck to those going for
Interviews hopefully be working with you in the near future.

LCC106

Established Member
Might be wrong but don’t think Nott drivers sign 222s. Think some Nott drivers do HSTs for Skegness.

Busyboy89

Might be wrong but don’t think Nott drivers sign 222s. Think some Nott drivers do HSTs for Skegness.

I couldn’t tell you to be honest buddy, I just know both us guards and drivers at Lincoln don’t. They aren’t as good as a good old reliable dogbox! :)

SemaphoreSlim

Only Derby and St Pancras drivers sign 222’s. Notts and Lincoln/Boston cover 15’s at the moment and a handful of Notts drivers sign HST’s for the summer Skegness trips

2L70

On Moderation
Anyone successful with this? Heard someone from a failing Northern TOC has joined.

Choochoo0001

Anyone successful with this? Heard someone from a failing Northern TOC has joined.

Had an interview with the driver managers on the 20th Jan, but haven’t heard anything back yet.

They said in the interview that I should have heard something by Friday just gone, so I’ve emailed to chase it up - but still awaiting a reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.