• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMR new timetable Sunday Syston services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impey0711

On Moderation
Will the new timetable be introduced include Sunday workings through Syston on the local line does anybody know??

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

For the May 2021 timetable at least, there doesn't appear to be any scheduled stops for Syston on a Sunday.
From memory, I don't recall seeing anything about Sunday services in the recent EMR timetable consultation, either.

Established Member
Will the new timetable be introduced include Sunday workings through Syston on the local line does anybody know??
Not at this timetable change no. There will be a bigger regional timetable change at some point which may include Sunday services. I believe it was meant to be this December but I wouldn't be surprised if is has been moved to May 2022.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
There will be Sunday services but not in the May timetable change. In theory an hourly service similar to weekdays but with a later start and earlier finish.

Impey0711

On Moderation
That handy it's in the plans as I commute from London to syston and on a Sunday its a pain there's no service either means a bus or taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.