• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT 1st Class Lounges

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeeftheCheef

Good Morning,

Hopefully this is in the correct forum - just wondering if anyone can answer a question I've been unable to find a solution to online.

Simply - if I arrive at St.Pancras with a first class ticket on EMT, can I access the first class lounge? I.e. can one access the lounge having completed one's journey, as opposed to using it before beginning? I assume so, but it's the kind of funny rule easily overlooked.

Predictably, I want to use it to wait for a Eurostar.

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Starmill

Veteran Member
Yes, you can! I too do not know where the rule is written, but I have done this several times.

ashworth

Established Member
I've done at Nottingham, when I had nearly 30 minutes to wait for my connection to Mansfield, having travelled 1st Class from London.
I did ask and they said yes. I always find the staff in the First Class Lounge at Nottingham very friendly and helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.