• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT HST Meadowhall

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNK.Trains

I was passing meadowhall today 24/6/12
And i saw a EMT HST Going towards Sheffield
And on the way back through Meadowhall i saw a EMT HST towards Doncaster
Can someone please tell me what this was doing?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sprinterguy

Established Member
It would be helpful if you provided some times as to when you saw these, but they were probably simply performing the duty of transporting passengers from A to B as nature intended ;) There are a few EMT HSTs diagrammed to work Leeds to St Pancras services, and vice versa, on a Sunday, and not just the usual early morning/late night services they usually work during the week.

Probably either as above (Leeds to St Pancras HST) or it could be empty coaching stock going back to Neville Hill. I remember Sunday afternoons there are a few Sheffield to Neville Hill movements. You will be able to find out on Open Train Times, but we need the time you saw it.

ive been shopping at Meadowhall today and on my way back to the station there was a EMT HST passing platform 1 towards Sheffield and that would have been about 14:40.

Status
Not open for further replies.