• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT Talent Pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theanalogkid

Good Evening All ,New to the forum.

Just wondering if anybody on here is in the EMT Talent Pool?

I have been in the pool since the 23rd April,SCAAT and RAAT were successfully passed and I can be considered for safety critical roles too.

remaining patient at the minute,hope to hear from the soon.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MuttleyBOT

From personal experience EMT HR are pretty poor, whether this is due to staff shortages and/or overwork I don't know but it does render them quite inefficient, therefore I'd be inclined to send a polite email every couple/few weeks just to keep the lines of communication open and remind them you're still eagerly waiting.

By all accounts EMT are a decent company to work for, it's just a pity their HR Dept seems inadequate.

theanalogkid

Good Evening MuttleyBOT,

Thank You for your reply and input.

Been thinking about this all day.I was thinking about giving their HR a call or even a visit to them at Derby,but i don't want to seem too keen and ruin my chances in the future.When I found out i was in the talent pool,I sent the head of their HR an email stating how I was looking forward to work for an successful TOC and hoping to do an excellent job for them.I did not get a reply and I was not expecting one either.There has been jobs that I am eligible for but did not here from them.

Will wait this week and then email them.

derbyman30

Hello there,

Have you heard from East Midlands Trains today at all?

I've had an email from them inviting me to their Assessment Day next month (September 12th) so I hope you've heard something also.

theanalogkid

Good Evening derbyman30.

I have heard nothing from EMT since the 23rd April when they emailed me to tell me that was in the talent pool.They have been career opportunities at the two stations I have picked.I was originally going for positions at Sheffield,but during my interview I was asked would i consider positions based at Derby station,which i accepted.

Can I ask which position who have been shortlisted for derbyman30?

derbyman30

Good Evening derbyman30.

I have heard nothing from EMT since the 23rd April when they emailed me to tell me that was in the talent pool.They have been career opportunities at the two stations I have picked.I was originally going for positions at Sheffield,but during my interview I was asked would i consider positions based at Derby station,which i accepted.

Can I ask which position who have been shortlisted for derbyman30?

Hello theanalogkid,

Apologies for the delay in replying to you. It's for the position of Customer Service Host (as and when they become available).

Status
Not open for further replies.