• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT Trainee Driver Vacancies - Northants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34fh0131

Can anyone tell me how the OPC stage 2 goes? I think I am right in saying you have the computer tests first? Pass them and it is then onto the MMI?

Last edited:

Kevlar

Can anyone tell me how the OPC stage 2 goes? I think I am right in saying you have the computer tests first? Pass them and it is then onto the MMI?
Usually that's how it goes, however they might ask one candidate to do the MMI first to save time.

EMTTALENTTEAM

Verified Rep - EMT Talent Team
Hi All,

Please remember, if you have any questions relating to our Trainee Driver roles, please get in touch with us as we will be able to give you CURRENT AND CORRECT information.

Thank you,

EMR Talent Team

John 212

Hi All,

Please remember, if you have any questions relating to our Trainee Driver roles, please get in touch with us as we will be able to give you CURRENT AND CORRECT information.

Thank you,

EMR Talent Team

The whole part of a forum is to discuss. Your killing this group interfering. No other TOC get involved on here apart from you! Its common knowledge that people share information and your stages are ridiculous enough.

Seriously people stop posting here because of you when we all know first stage is an video interview, opc stuff, group activities where individuals are marked.

stevieoz

The whole part of a forum is to discuss. Your killing this group interfering. No other TOC get involved on here apart from you! Its common knowledge that people share information and your stages are ridiculous enough.

Seriously people stop posting here because of you when we all know first stage is an video interview, opc stuff, group activities where individuals are marked.

That is somebody pretending to be part of East Midlands railway.

John 212

I heard it was one of the staff at the assesment day. They clearly have too much time on there hands to be on here if it is them.

I am more then happy to write a detailed description of each stage if anyone needs it as I have gone through them.

pc131313

I heard it was one of the staff at the assesment day. They clearly have too much time on there hands to be on here if it is them.

I am more then happy to write a detailed description of each stage if anyone needs it as I have gone through them.
It’s definitely a real person from recruitment I questioned it and Rail forums confirmed it to be real! But they really are annoying. The video interview is an unfair stage that isn’t marked to proper standard!

Well said mate

34fh0131

I’ve just had my stage 2 OPC today in Notts. Passed the computer tests. Just waiting to hear about the MMI.

Good luck to anyone waiting to do the stage 2.

Last edited:

Stigy

Established Member

Agreed. And when people ask them a question in the thread they go quiet. If you’re here and participate, answer questions.

Barbershop

Congratulations on gaining your position @Ducatidave, I was hoping to have received a call or email for the October intake but doesn't seem like it will be.

Hopefully my wait won't be too long.

Ducatidave

Congratulations on gaining your position @Ducatidave, I was hoping to have received a call or email for the October intake but doesn't seem like it will be.

Hopefully my wait won't be too long.
Hopefully not, i believe the next course is January.
I was just lucky that I taken the OPC stage 2 as part of another application before I had the DMI for this role

Barbershop

Hopefully not, i believe the next course is January.
I was just lucky that I taken the OPC stage 2 as part of another application before I had the DMI for this role

I was hoping I'd got into the pool just in time but when I saw your medical etc was already booked I lost faith lol. Nevermind. Fingers crossed for Jan unless a miracle happens for October

34fh0131

Only gone and passed the MMI and been placed into the Pool. So pleased, and still in shock.

Realistically October course is full I’ve heard? So fingers crossed for the January.

Status
Not open for further replies.