• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT Trainee Driver Vacancies - Northants

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyskillz

It certainly is mate. I’ll definitely give it another go when it comes around again.

Do I have to wait 6 months, or is that just if you fail the assessments?

Also didn’t make the cut this time , even though I thought I did okay at the video interview given the time frame and nerves, oh well at least I have stage 1 under my belt. Good luck to everyone else. Could it be that being on here and possibly having a edge over other candidates has gone against me ? I would have thought a video interview would be the first stage , then take the stage one tests as it would have cost EMT to let me sit them , not sure am possibly just clutching at straws. Again all the very best to everyone who is still waiting to hear or has got through.

As @Yellowbelly said, really sorry to hear that. I’ve been frantically refreshing my own email as I don’t know how I did yet.

I think the 6 months is for the assessments with any TOC.
Individual TOCs May have their own rules about applying to them again within a certain timeframe so my best guess is you’d have no issue taking your stage 1 passes and applying to another TOC.
You might need to contact EMT direct about applying to them again.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TGreen

Also was unsuccessful.

Would love to get some feedback on how I could improve in the future.

Best of luck to everyone who is waiting to hear.

Salesy

Also was unsuccessful.

Would love to get some feedback on how I could improve in the future.

Best of luck to everyone who is waiting to hear.

I’m pretty sure that they’ll give feedback if you ask. There might be a wait given the volume of applications.

Yellowbelly

Just got the invite top stage two. Really sorry to hear about people not being unsuccessful I know the feeling and it hurts. But do try again! Plus always try to ask for feedback. It really does help.

For all those that passed do you think that the speed interviews were the questions asked in the video and that stage two will now just focus more on team assessments?

S-Car-Go

Mines a negatory too. I think conducting it in a house covered in scaffolding, where the roof has just been removed, and the yellow warning of an approaching weatherbomb might've given me something else to worry about lol.

DepotDosser

Passed the video interview. Sorry for those who didn’t... not something many of us have done before i’m sure! They probably had too many for the assessment days and needed an extra filter maybe? Well done to those who passed.

Yellowbelly

That’s my guessing too. I heard there was a few hundred that were successful at stage one which sounds a hell of a lot to assess at stage two!

Stevo46

Still not heard anything myself yet.

Anybody else still waiting to hear? Getting nervous now.

David Knight

I was success and the email we received mentioned that it was the only date planned from what I believe.

S-Car-Go

I'm sure you guys who haven't heard back yet have all passed, since the unsuccessful outcome emails got sent earlier in the week. I'm not despondent though, got an application with WMT on the WCML which is going rather well.

pc131313

Does anyone know the best way to get feedback from the video Interview, the email address says it’s no longer in use.

Stevo46

I'm sure you guys who haven't heard back yet have all passed, since the unsuccessful outcome emails got sent earlier in the week. I'm not despondent though, got an application with WMT on the WCML which is going rather well.
Would be good if you were right about not hearing anything yet. I'm remaining reserved at the moment. Still not heard anything. Good luck with the WMT application.

Slow mover

I emailed HR today asking if there was a date that we could expect a result.
I had a reply within the hour with an invite to a further interview.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.