• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of 37's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
THANKS YOU very much i can say i did have to delete the pictures as my mum did find them on sunday night when she saw what phots i had taken so it was i bit waisted but still fun!!!

Established Member
No i did press the button!!! it can remeber righty. I was quite funny, 6M40 Seaton flasks put this mag down on the table and said theres summing for you to read. (i was jsut about to go and do heads out!!) i went to turn it over and he said no so then i did anyway!!!! the heads out idea soon went once i was engrossed in the mag!! the pictures werent taken till on the HST to reading. and jim had left us by this point.

Jim

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
No i did press the button!!! it can remeber righty. I was quite funny, 6M40 Seaton flasks put this mag down on the table and said theres summing for you to read. (i was jsut about to go and do heads out!!) i went to turn it over and he said no so then i did anyway!!!! the heads out idea soon went once i was engrossed in the mag!! the pictures werent taken till on the HST to reading. and jim had left us by this point.

Thankfully ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.