• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End Of The (BVE) Line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
I have tried un-installing and re-installing both versions but whenever I load routes into both BVE versions, the computer crashes after about one minute. I have tried all resolutions but no luck!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simming

have you tried kicking your computer?

or slamming the keyboard agaist the moniter?

it may not make it work, but it helps

I hate these sort of problems that just start up for no reason, and no matter what you do, it stays f*cked.

T

Tom

Never heard of this bug...

What I suggest is a full wipe of any BVE related stuff.

It may be an old BVE dll that is causing it.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
somewhat odd I must say! can't think of anything, I know my computer randomly restarts when running BVE - it did just as I was pulling into new street earlier! damn thing! but thats mainly because my pc has had it!

Coxster

Established Member
HSTfan!!! said:
somewhat odd I must say! can't think of anything, I know my computer randomly restarts when running BVE - it did just as I was pulling into new street earlier! damn thing! but thats mainly because my pc has had it!
That's the sort of thing that happens! The thing is it used to work fine but now happens on all routes after one minute or so.

Tom B

Established Member
Have you changed *anything* at all?

Thinking about it i've seen the trouble you had with the graphics on Edin-Aberdeen, running BVE on my old Tosh. Might want to try updting the drivers.

Otherwise wiping all BVE stuff (but back up anything you can't download anymore (or your own stuff, like Epsom (with those wonderful embankments ;))) would be an idea. Failing that :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.