• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Engineering works in August on the West Coast and East Coast mainlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

philosopher

Established Member
Is there anyway I can find whether there will be engineering work affecting London to Scotland services on the West Coast and East Coast mainlines for the weekends of 14th / 15th August and the 21st / 22nd August? The National Rail, Avanti and LNER websites only lists engineering works up to July.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Planner

Veteran Member
Is there anyway I can find whether there will be engineering work affecting London to Scotland services on the West Coast and East Coast mainlines for the weekends of 14th / 15th August and the 21st / 22nd August? The National Rail, Avanti and LNER websites only lists engineering works up to July.
You will be via the West Mids on the 15th as the Trent Valley is shut and there is a high side block of Euston on both weekends but that shouldnt reduce services. There is some Werrington work on 21/22, but that shouldnt affect you either.

317 forever

Established Member
I may need to brace myself for engineering works on the West Coast mainline over the August Bank Holiday. Although I don't mind a fancy route down to London on Sunday, such as via Birmingham and Chiltern, I hope to be able to return straight home after my Bank Holiday out.

Status
Not open for further replies.