• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

English Electric day at ELR and DonnY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
Like the phot of the tree which hitched a lift from just north of Ramsbottom. Was disappointed when it fell off before hitting the platform at Irwell Vale!

Thought it was you there but wasn't sure as you were wearing a woolly hat to disguise yourself ;)

AJP

Like the phot of the tree which hitched a lift from just north of Ramsbottom. Was disappointed when it fell off before hitting the platform at Irwell Vale!

Thought it was you there but wasn't sure as you were wearing a woolly hat to disguise yourself ;)

:lol: hat was becasue it was cold!!! The branch was given me some entertainment! Didnt sound and feel healthy when the coach it from were I was stood! I got a video which I will putting the net soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.