• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Enthusiasts / Spotters in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairysdad

London, Surrey... bit of a blur round here...
Hello people.

I'm hoping to do a bit of a radio piece as part of my university course on trainspotters and other rail enthusiasts. I am assuming that London will have its fair share of spotters out there. I also assume that probably my best place to find spotters might be Clapham Junction.

Just wondering if there's anybody out here who might be able to help with other places to go, or if there's anybody who might be around in the next couple of weeks when I might be going up.

I know I've left it a little late really; my deadline is the end of March so I've only got about a fortnight :oops:

Thanks for any help you may give!

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34D

Established Member
trainspotters and other rail enthusiasts.

Note that "spotter" is generally considered a derogetary term these days.

Stations between Willesden Junction and stratford (north london line) are a good bet also.

fairysdad

London, Surrey... bit of a blur round here...
Thanks for the help :)

I'm going to be around Tuesday. I'd assume that weekends are probably better for it, but wasn't able to come up yesterday and this coming Saturday is leaving it a bit too late in the event that something happens (or doesn't...)

Status
Not open for further replies.