• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Epping-Ongar for BVE4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange- as the Ongar sign is 1cm in front of the brickworks in the first place and it doesnt flicker.

Edit: Hey, how do you get to view the main station building at a perfectly straight angle. When I load the building on my structure viewer, I cant see the main building directly but I can see the gates directly. Im using version 1.5.9 if that helps.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LondonBVE

Easy zoom in and out and use your mouse to shift. I think you better update your Structure Viewer to 2.0 (latest version).

Coxster

Established Member
A very nice route! As much of a joy to drive now as it was to test.

Sturdjos

That's for the BVE 2 version I take it?

*blinks*

I've never seen that on the BVE 4 version.

Coxster

Established Member
A similar 'You have gone to far' message was always included in the BVE2 Bo'ness route by Don Clarke when hitching the 47 up to the coaches.

By the way, perhaps the "latest news" on the front page of BRT should be updated? ;)

The Snap

Established Member
By the way, perhaps the "latest news" on the front page of BRT should be updated? ;)

Ah yes! I have updated the page, but cannot access my cPanel to upload it, as it says 'Cannot find server' in AOL, Firefox and Internet Explorer! :(

J_Legrand

Eezypeazy - Isn't that a graphic card problem ? *I think* this problem was appearing for me too in the past, but I updated my drivers and it's seems now all fine. (ATI Radeon 9600).

Status
Not open for further replies.