• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Epping Ongar Railway disused

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

I really sorry to people who are waiting for this but I have no choice as I have difficulty doing the Epping Ongar Railway as not much information about this line and I'm not living anywhere near London. So after much consideration I decided to abandoned Epping Ongar Railway. More will be focus on my local metro, as I have currently 7 project on my local line. For evidence check my site : www.freewebs.com/lulbve

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LondonBVE

ikar said:
I know a person that is a volounter on EOR if you want I can conect him with you.

Thank you for your kindness but I will not do the Epping Ongar Railway temporaily, maybe 2 years later or maybe Chris upgrade to BVE 4 ? Who know?

The Snap

Established Member
Shame Alan! Ah well, good luck in your other stuff... ;)

LondonBVE

Rich said:
Shame Alan! Ah well, good luck in your other stuff... ;)

Thank Rich for your good words but I'm not the only one who is making the route. I may be thinking to ask Phil to join in my project and help me along.

Status
Not open for further replies.