• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Err..

Status
Not open for further replies.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Don't think Burnham's saturday service is usually THIS bad!!

20060722beltring0001sv4.jpg

:lol: :lol:

(I know could have been engineering which there is at Southall today because Hexflyer texted me about it ;))

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Either Burnham is a quiet station (I know it isn't) or is suffereing some slight delays ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I wouldn't put it past them! They did just that with the TV screen by the platform for my HST off Manchester last year, putting St. Blazey on it! Would be a nice stop there, get some shots and numbers!

Simming

quit whinging!

thats a bloody good train service if you ever attempted to travel by train in the cornwall area. The first down train on a sunday dont get to menspants (penzance) till something past 12.

cue the OAPS "back in my day you were lucky to be told about train, you used to have to just turn up at'station and hope there were train sometime that year, used to have to wait 14 hours sometimes, on a block of ice, for next train, and that were only 16t mineral wagons, first class travel back then!"

Jordy

Established Member
WSXFan said:
I wouldn't put it past them! They did just that with the TV screen by the platform for my HST off Manchester last year, putting St. Blazey on it! Would be a nice stop there, get some shots and numbers!

Reminds me of a screen at Cleethorpes once...

1500 Barton on Humber
Northern Rail
Calling at
Grimsby Docks, Grimsby Town, Great Coates, Healing, Stallingborough, Habrough, Ulceby, Thornton Abbey, Goxhill, Oxmarsh Level Crossing, New Holland, Barrow Haven

:lol:

Although the trains do sort of stop at Oxmarsh Crossing to pick up a token ;)

Jordy

Coxster

Established Member
My best (although deliberate) was for the Sussex Belle slam-door EMU railtour.

FunnyDestination.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.