• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Error when loading up Piccadilly line:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
While loading the Piccadilly line (Latest version) I get the following:

bveerror0po.jpg

What I did....

I installed BVE to D:/BVE The Piccadilly line is installed in D:/BVE/Railway

I tried to solve the problem by re-booting the system, but that didn't help.... I also have this problem with the Northern line.

Anyone who can help me please?????

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nutter

It looks like you haven't got all the objects, sorry, don't know how to sort it out.

I also have a problem with the Piccidilly line. When I enter the underground stations there is a black layered mesh across the station. I know this is due to a problem with the graphics card. I had a simular problem with the Northern and a patch was released so it worked. I have triedinstalling the Northern patch into the piccidilly but to no avail. Has there been a patch for thePiccadilly or will I have to grin and bear it

Jonno2055

I think i know how to sort that out with the mesh, the computer settings need to be on 16bits for colour. It sortes out all my problems except for the aldwych, picc, northern, maybank, sandymilla dn various other route file problems.

dennis63uk

This is the error message i get on piccadilly line. I'm running 1024x768 16 bit colour. ATI Radeon Graphics card 128 mb. D:\Program Files\mackoy\BVE4\Railway\Route\Piccadilly line v5.2\Barons Ct to Wood Green.csv(322) : Could not find file 'd:\program files\mackoy\bve4\railway\object\lusigs\tb\shunt_tun.csv'.: structure.Freeobj(1000) lusigs\tb\shunt_tun.csv
D:\Program Files\mackoy\BVE4\Railway\Route\Piccadilly line v5.2\Barons Ct to Wood Green.csv(1049) : Structure reference is not defined: track.freeobj 0;1000

Status
Not open for further replies.