• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Euro truck simulator downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
What's it like in comparison to the 18WOS series? Got both PTTM and Haulin' myself and both are good at first but can get a little tedious after a while. Still play them every now and again though.

nutter

Thanks MB

As for the other games, I've never tried them, but ETS is very good in my opinion. It can get tedious after a bit, but i still enjoy it. I never realised driving a lorry was so sifficult until I got this game.

The fatigue option makes it a bit interesting, with the 'will i wont i' situation to the next stop. I dont believe this is in WOS

There is a free demo online if you wnat to try it, just type it into google and it'll come up

mbonwick

Established Member
Thanks MB
<snip>
The fatigue option makes it a bit interesting, with the 'will i wont i' situation to the next stop. I dont believe this is in WOS

No problem mate.
The fatigue option is also in 18WOS. I like the earlier games, although my gripe is that they weren't England. Now of course that had changed with ETS, so I guess it should be right up my street!

Darandio

Established Member
If you meant that you like driving in England, you cant on ETS either mate.

mbonwick

Established Member
Oh damn. I was under the impression you could...oh well :(

It'll still be better than trying to simulate Europe on an American sim.

nutter

Well, I asked the publishers if there were any plans to do a UK add-on, and all I got was an e-mail saying it'd been passed onto developers. Just imagine the M20 at the moment LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.