• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

European Bahn Projects For 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
European Bahn currently have 5 projects under construction, two of which are still a secret.

As we all know, East Coast Express has been split into two sections (Part 1 = London to Peterborough, Part 2 = Peterborough to York) so that is the first two.

They then have started work on London Euston to Birmingham New Street (stage one is under construction).

All we know about the other two projects are that one is to be firmly situated in mainland Europe and the other should be yet another main UK route. Fully scened London to Southampton anyone? It was one of their projects a while back ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
What a disaster it would be if it was London - Southampton. Let's have something that isn't represented anywhere!

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Ive already posted this.

Harold

I have noticed that EB is progressing well with East Coast Express and I'm looking forward to the stage 1 release. But a London Euston to Birmingham New Street route as well in production sounds great! :D

Lets hope that their trackwork turns out to be near enough accurate. 8)

Julian G

Established Member
Holland on Rail said:
So how long will it take for me driving a Class90 via the fast lines from Kings X to Peterborough? 30 minutes at most? Bit dissapointing.

However, I suspect to have loads of fun operating on this route.
well go via the slow lines <D

TheSlash

Established Member
Holland on Rail said:
So how long will it take for me driving a Class90 via the fast lines from Kings X to Peterborough? 30 minutes at most? Bit dissapointing.

However, I suspect to have loads of fun operating on this route.
I think in real life 225 sets are booked 45 minutes non stop and 1 hour if they stop at Stevenage

Status
Not open for further replies.