• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"European Rail Timetable" Stockists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Has anyone had any recent joy in picking up a copy of the European Rail Timetable from one of their stockists? I have tried a number of suggested outlets e.g. Foyles, Daunt Books etc but no joy.

UK Stockists
Foyles (London & Birmingham)
Daunt Books (6 London stores)
Stanfords (London & Bristol)
Magazine Heaven (Rushden Lakes, Northants)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Busaholic

Veteran Member
Has anyone had any recent joy in picking up a copy of the European Rail Timetable from one of their stockists? I have tried a number of suggested outlets e.g. Foyles, Daunt Books etc but no joy.

It's shown as being available online for £23.86 inc p&p from the Book Depository. It was only published on 9th June, in theory, so copies may not have reached bookshops yet.

Gloster

Established Member
According to their weekly update, they only collected the copies from the printers on 8 June. I don’t know if this includes copies for the shops or whether the printer dispatches them direct.

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Ah so it looks as if the summer edition has just been printed - I'll have another look in the shops concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.