• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eurostar International Train Driver 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rocketboots

Sure is. Be interested to see what that entails.
Good luck all. Would be interested to hear how the whole process went if you get the job. Understand anonymity at this stage. Still hoping with some more time under my belt to get another crack at a later date.

MarkCalta86

Sure is. Be interested to see what that entails.

Hi Red,
I see you are talking about a language test in October. Who told you about this? I’ve only been invited to a telephone language assessment in August so far.
Thank you

Red1980

Hi Red,
I see you are talking about a language test in October. Who told you about this? I’ve only been invited to a telephone language assessment in August so far.
Thank you

oh yeah just noticed that! no mine is in august too. apologies.

class373

All the people that got through do you mind sharing if you have any SOL incidents?

S-Car-Go

If anyone has a particular question for a E* driver, I'm shadowing a UK driver & driver manager in the cab today. Here or message me, either's fine.

S-Car-Go

Well that was an interesting day! What great staff they have!

Made to feel extremely welcome and they couldn't do enough for us!
I'll take that compliment and run with it lol.
I've found the driver management to be very approachable & helpful in coaching me for my trainee driver role elsewhere. Nice to see they're equally welcoming to outsiders too. What was so interesting about the day?

Red1980

Just the way it was structured......what was requested of us......how laid back it was.

Considering it was testing which can be a stressful experience generally......this was almost the complete opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.