• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eurostar seats £25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

najaB

Veteran Member
Useful if you live in London I guess but I can see getting times that don't work for people who have to travel to the station (or home afterwards)
I can also see it working for people from the provinces who want to do a two-city break to London and Paris/Brussels.

jopsuk

Veteran Member
There are plenty of people that will be able to use these tickets. Not everyone can use them. This is perfectly OK

otter11

I feel like even from further away you could use them. Just book a morning train to London, and reserve a £25 afternoon Eurostar. If the time you get is late you can just spend the day in London before departing!

I'm guessing morning is literally anything before 12noon, and afternoon anything after? Couldn't seem to find it in the T&Cs...

najaB

Veteran Member
How would that work?
You book one night in London, one night in Paris and another night in London. So it doesn't really matter what time the Eurostar tickets are for. You get a long day in one city or the other.

gray1404

Established Member
You book one night in London, one night in Paris and another night in London. So it doesn't really matter what time the Eurostar tickets are for. You get a long day in one city or the other.

Sounds good. I would like to do a Paris trip for a couple of nights from Brighton. I guess this could work too given the almost round the clock service from Brighton to London.

tannedfrog

Any anecdotes regarding the departure times that are being offered for this product?! The internet seems surprisingly quiet on this rather good offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.