• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eurostars in Maidstone and France

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Whilst on a school trip over the weekend in Belgium and France to see the WWI war graves, I managed to get two videos of Eurostars Class 373. Luckily, we stopped at Maidstone services on the way down, which is next to the Eurostar lines into France from London, so took advantage and went to get a video. We also stopped at a service station in France, which again was next to the Eurostar lines.

Check our the videos and pictures at http://www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk/gallery/index.php?cat=11

Comments please!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
You went on the same trip as some of my mates are going on next week :)

And some of Nick's mates went at the same time as me! I'm sure I saw some people with Villa tops on a coach next to ours waiting to board the ferry...perhaps it was Nick school...? :razz:

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
Not a bad view of the CTRL.

Yes, well if walk to the edge of the car parkat the services, you come to loads of grass and small hills. We found a path/track, and followed it. We passed a gate, and the line was infront of us, on the other side of the fence. The CTRL was also there, and I beleive the path/track is the access road for the CTRL. I went through another gate onto a grassy hill, and took a good place on the top of it, and used my zoom. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.